How much does it cost to whitewater raft?
How much does white water rafting cost? For a single person, full-day and half-day whitewater rafting prices can range from $30 to $350 USD. A full-day typically ranges from $120 to $350 USD for adults and $130 to $200 USD for youth. This may include lunch and optional activities.
How much does it cost to whitewater raft in Colorado?
UPPER COLORADO RAFTING: FULL-DAY
|Meeting Time||: 8:30 AM|
|Minimum Age||: 4 years old|
|Meeting Location||: Mad Adventures River Office in Kremmling|
|Cost||: $95 for Adults & $85 for Youth (4 to 12 yrs.)|
|Season||: Late May to early September|
What is the best time to go white water rafting?
Spring. Late May to late June, springtime runoff from snowmelt makes for the most exciting time of rafting season for whitewater, with cooler river temperatures and smaller crowds.
Can you go white water rafting in November?
Rivers pretty much will be at seasonal lows. The best time is usually May. There is also the issue of supply and demand–no one wants to go rafting in November, so trips aren’t run.
How much does a raft cost?
Typical price range of the base model raft is around $250 or so. Note – Stay away from other Intex rafts priced less than the Mariner 4.
How long does it take to raft the Colorado River?
The Full Canyon experience can be had in a minimum of 7 days in a motorized raft or can last up to 15 days in an oar-powered raft. We would always recommend spending as much time as you can in the Canyon. If you don’t have a week or two, we have some shorter trip options.
Can you raft the entire Colorado River?
While you can’t kayak the entire Colorado River from start to finish without exiting your boat and hiking a great deal, you can kayak most of it. … The Colorado River is divided into the Upper and Lower Basins, which is separated at Lee’s Ferry. The Glen Canyon Dam is situated just upriver of Lee’s Ferry.
When can you whitewater raft in Colorado?
Colorado’s whitewater rafting season runs from late April through mid September. We recommend guests looking for the ultimate Colorado whitewater rafting experience to book a trip from June – August, though early and late season conditions can still be a ton of fun!
Where can I go rafting in Colorado?
8 Best Rivers to Raft in Colorado
- Whitewater rafting down the Arkansas River. …
- Rafting the Animas River in Durango, CO, with 4 Corners Whitewater. …
- The Grand Overhang, Mather’s Hole, Yampa River, Colo. …
- Rafting the Upper Colorado River through Glenwood Canyon. …
- Rafting the Cache la Poudre River whitewater.
7 июл. 2020 г.
What happens if you fall out white water rafting?
If you end up falling out of the raft during your rafting trip, do the following: Grab the raft. Right after falling overboard, grab the raft’s side as quickly as you can and, if there is a safety rope running along the raft’s outside, grab onto it. Hold tightly until your guide or a fellow rafter pulls you back in.
What is the most dangerous white water rafting?
10 of the World’s Most Notorious Whitewater Rapids
- 1) Terminator – Futaleufú River, Chile. …
- 2) Bidwell – Chilko River, British Columbia. …
- 3) Big Drops 2 and 3 – Colorado River through Cataract Canyon, Utah. …
- 4) Lava Falls – Colorado River through the Grand Canyon, Arizona. …
- 5) Godzilla – Rio Upano River, Ecuador. …
- 6) Pillow Rapid – Gauley River, West Virginia.
Is there a weight limit to white water rafting?
The short answer is no. There is no hard and fast weight limit for whitewater rafting. The longer answer is that weight could impact some other factors that play into whether you should go on a trip with us. But we will not dictate whether you can go out on the water based on your weight alone.
Is upper or lower Grand Canyon rafting better?
The Upper Canyon is great because you get to see the Canyon walls rise above you as you make your way downstream. You’ll start at Lees Ferry, river mile 0, and end around river mile 89. … The Lower Canyon starts around river mile 89 and ends at mile 225.
Where can I white water raft in California?
Best Places to go white water rafting in California
- Best Places To Go White Water Rafting in California. …
- Lower Klamath River. …
- Cal Salmon River. …
- American River Rafting also in Northern California.
- South Fork of the American River near Lotus, CA. …
- Middle Fork of the American River near Auburn, CA.
- North Fork of the American River just outside Auburn, CA.
Where can you whitewater raft in Tennessee?
The 3 Best Rivers for East Tennessee White Water Rafting
- Ocooe River Rafting. The Ocoee River, located in Polk County, TN is ranked #1 by the American Outdoors Association as a destination for white water rafting in the United States. …
- White Water Rafting on the Pigeon River. …
- Nantahala River Rafting. …
- The Full Outdoor Experience.
23 апр. 2015 г.