Can I put a bathing suit in the washer?
Washing a bathing suit is easy, but it should be done by hand. If you absolutely must wash a bathing suit in the washing machine, put it in a mesh bag meant for delicate garments, use an ultra-mild detergent, and choose the delicate cycle.
How do you wash swimsuits?
- To ensure correct treatment please refer to individual care labels on each product.
- Cold gentle machine wash garment separately or hand wash with luke warm water.
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. …
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Drip dry in shade.
Can you wear a swimsuit without washing it?
“Bathing suits do not need to be washed every single time you wear them,” says Dr. Sekhon. “If swimming in chlorinated or salt water, however, it is beneficial to wash the bathing suit every time.
How do I keep my swimsuit from dry rotting?
Once you’ve rinsed your swimwear, hang your suit to air dry in an adequately ventilated location that is cool and shaded from sunlight.
5. Drying & Other Care
- Never machine wash your swimsuit.
- Never use bleach or laundry detergent on your suit.
- Never wring-dry or machine dry your swimsuit.
- Never iron your swimsuit.
16 сент. 2013 г.